With Thanksgiving this week, the staff here at the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl/Nashville Sports Council took a moment to reflect on what we are thankful for. Take a look at what our staff had to say:
Scott Ramsey, President & CEO
There is a lot to be thankful for – a great wife, a great family, great friends and a great place to come to work in a great city.
Brandon Cox, VP of Marketing & Communications
My wife and future child (Baby Bear coming March 2017)
All of my wonderful friends
My dogs (Betty, Willard, and Hodor)
My luxurious beard
The wonderful people I work with every single day
Anthony Dudley, Senior Director of Development
I'm thankful for my son, my wife, and my family
Jay Grider, VP of Events
I'm thankful for my family and dog, Fenway!
Nick Hernandez, Development Team
I am most thankful for my family and my son's health!
Lauren Janicak, Director of Marketing & Community Relations
Football (especially the Vols)
Mary Raines Johnson, Senior Director of Development
- My family. No really, my family rocks and I have the amazing privilege of being close with my entire family on both sides and I love it.
- My husband. He is smart and patient and kind and level-headed. He’s also REALLY funny. He loves carbs more than I thought was humanly possible. He takes out the trash and does the yardwork. And he puts up with me. And allowed me to convert him into a dog person.
- Speaking of… MY DOGS. Although I really wouldn’t say I’m thankful for them… more like I’m obsessed with them. Insert shameless plug for the @nashville.berner.sisters here
- Pure Barre. Because endorphins are the reason I’m a (somewhat) sane person.
- Diet Coke. Because it keeps me alive.
- Lizzy… for making me write this post and distracting me from work for a second. And because she runs half marathons and eats cheese dip with me. And let’s be honest, I could do an entire thankful post on cheese dip……..
- Other: friends, Backstreet Boys, Aubie, seat warmers, Christmas trees, seasonal candy, and workout pants
Liz McCaslin, Senior Director of Events & Operations
I’m thankful for my friends and family, who provide tons of laughter, love and fun in my life. (My parents will be celebrating their golden anniversary on Thanksgiving Day!)
I’m thankful for my job and the fun things I get to do on a daily basis. Sports and entertaining are two things I love very much in life and I get paid to do both!
I’m thankful for my wonderful Nashville community- I’ve lived in Nashville longer than any other city as an adult. It’s a great place to be!
Scott McGilberry, VP of Finance & Administration
I’m thankful for my wonderful and supportive family!
Kelsey Morris, Director of Events & Special Projects
I’m thankful for friends and two hours of uninterrupted time during long runs together on Saturdays.
Carly Ramsey, Event Coordinator
I am thankful to have a job that I love and to be surrounded by the best family and friends a girl could ask for.
Rachel Schuchert, Events Team
I am thankful for my supportive family and friends who allowed me to chase my dreams all the way to Music City. And can’t forget the animals– the Florida Gators and my dogs, Pickles and Cabella.
Amy Smith, Senior Director of Ticketing
I’m thankful for Strawberry Carmex, peanut butter M&Ms, trash tv, Christmas music, friends, my job, my coworkers, and of course my husband and our two little hooligans.
Lizzy Teitzel, Director of Marketing & Communications
My amazing family, who are 2,000 miles away, but support me unconditionally
Macaroni and Cheese
Shawn Welch, Marketing Team
I am thankful for my family, friends and Nebraska.