Parking - SOLD OUT
Parking at Nissan Stadium is currently sold out online through Ticketmaster. Parking can be purchased using the link below or as an add-on to Bowl tickets. Parking must be purchased ahead of time. No passes will be sold on game day. Please note: Parking passes are typically shipped separately of tickets from the Bowl office. Parking passes will be shipped beginning at the end of November.
Please note: if you purchased your parking pass online, it will ship separately for any tickets you may have purchased.
Parking passes will not be available for purchase on game day. A parking pass is required to park at the stadium on game day. No cash lots will be available.
Other parking options are available downtown. Please see the link below for a complete list:
Nissan Stadium Parking Lots
• Parking lots will open at 6:00 a.m. CST on gameday.
*Standard Ticket Master Fees Apply
• RV parking is $55 plus fees and can be purchased through the Bowl office by calling 615.743.3130.
• No parking passes will be sold on Game Day.
• You will not be allowed to pay cash at the stadium parking lots on Game Day.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, call the Bowl office at 615.743.3130.
• Central Parking - Where to Park Downtown
• Park It! Downtown - Map of Downtown
• Park It! Downtown - Additional information about Downtown parking