Corporate Partner Program Sponsorship Benefits
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl? Check out the list below to see how your company can benefit from becoming a sponsor.
- Each integrated sponsorship package is customized specifically to meet the goals, objectives and budgets of our corporate partners.
- Product and/or service category exclusivity is available.
- Opportunities for entitlement, presenting, and/or co-sponsorship of an official Bowl event.
- National television advertising inventory on ESPN.
- BOWL Week is ESPN's most watched television programming (reach millions of loyal viewers via the ESPN telecast).
- National radio advertising inventory on the Bowl's national radio network (Nevada Sports Radio Network).
- The Bowl is broadcast to hundreds of stations including the Armed Services Network world-wide, as available.
- Local radio advertising inventory on our flagship station, 104.5 The Zone.
- Local DMA television advertising inventory on ESPN (Comcast).
- Corporate ID/logo on perimeter signage within LP Field.
- Corporate ID/logo on ancillary event signage at BOWL Week special events.
- Corporate ID/logo on downtown street pole banners.
- On-site advertising exposure through scoreboard messages, PA reads, in-game commercial units, etc.
- Advertising inventory in the official souvenir game program/media guide.
- On-site and ancillary event exposure along with product sampling opportunities for business development (i.e. corporate displays, etc.).
- Marketing rights to use official Bowl logo/mark/name in promotions, sweepstakes, giveaways, etc.
- Corporate ID/logo on MusicCityBowl.com with click-through.
- Opportunity to create special consumer promotions to reach your audience through MusicCityBowl.com.
- Bowl game tickets in premium sponsor locations at LP Field.
- VIP parking passes for client/employee entertainment.
- VIP hospitality opportunities and invitations for special BOWL Week events (i.e. Welcome Party, Coaches Luncheon, MusicFest & Battle of the Bands, Pregame Tailgate Party etc.).
- Corporate ID/Logo in Bowl media buys. Corporate ID/Logo on collateral materials such as the official Fan Guide, the Bowl's newsletter, "The Blitz", and much more.
- Corporate ID and recognition on the Bowl's priority e-mail distribution (i.e. fans, ticket purchasers, volunteers, etc.).
- Opportunity to use Bowl databases for customer acquisition.
- Opportunity for your company to become a "Patch Partner".
- Youth Football Program marketing/sponsorship opportunities.
- Opportunity to purchase SEC and ACC Football Championship Tickets.
For more information on how you can join the Bowl's Corporate Partner Program, contact the Bowl office at 615.743.3130 to learn more about one of the region's most important community assets.